Who is actually writing here?
My name is Stefan Draeger and
I am blogger and developer (sometimes slave for everything).
I run the blog as a part-time job and try to write at least
to write at least 1 post per week. At the moment, I am more interested in
with the Arduino and their clones (mostly from China).
I get inspiration for projects via Pinterest
and YouTube or through comments under my blog posts.
Since this blog is part-time, there will probably be a main job.
Here I am employed as a software developer in a company.
My hobbies besides software development and tinkering with the Arduino include hiking, here I am, as far as my projects allow it in the Harz mountains on the road and try to get away from the desk a bit.
If you are looking for help or support for your project, please send me an email or use the contact form.
Even though I have worked in a few companies so far, the client has mostly remained the same, a large corporation in Wolfsburg :).
My activities in the projects were very diverse, these range from software development, scripting, user support, team coordinator, project manager and recruiting support.
MVI Proplant Nord GmbH 06.2022 till today
DOS Software System GmbH 08.2017 – 05.2022
Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG 05.2015 – 07.2017
DAVID Software GmbH 03.2012 – 05.2015
Ferchau Engineering GmbH 02.2012 – 03.2012
GOD GmbH 04.2011 – 02.2012
Triology GmbH 04.2010 – 04.2011
Bundeswehr (Zeitsoldat) 01.2003 – 04.2010
CT-Datentechnik 01.2002 – 03.2002
Bundeswehr (Grundwehrdienst) 03.2001 – 12.2001
CT-Datentechnik 08.2000 – 03.2001
Education / Training
- The Complete Apache Groovy Developer Course
- Schnelleinstieg in TypeScript
- Git Komplettkurs: Vom Anfänger zum Profi (inkl. GitHub)
- Docker und Java
- ISTQB Certified Tester
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Ersthelfer im Betrieb
- ITIL® V3 Foundation for IT Service Management
- Java Programmierung (SL-275-SE6)
- Developing Applications for the Java EE 6 Platform Ed 1
- Business Component Development with Enterprise JavaBeans Technology
- Projektstart Training / Financial Training
- Using Teamcenter / Arbeiten mit Teamcenter
- Teamcenter Application and Data Model Administration (BMIDE)